'Untitled'

viernes, 19 de marzo de 2010

 



There is nothing quite like confusion. I think I'm sure of something, then I realize I'm not really sure about it at all. Why is that? Why do I even bother? It's not something that I have to be confused about. I can choose to just end the confusion. I'm not sure if that is really what I want.

Oddly, some decisions, decisions that are much more life changing, I have less confusion. Go figure. Yet, I'm not sure the confusion is entirely mine. I think I just need to make my mind up about this, and move on. If the situation was right, I wouldn't be confused. I think.

Actually, I don't think I'm confused. I think I know what the right decision is and just don't want to deal with it. The sooner I deal with it, the sooner the confusion subsides.

I know what I need to do. I really need to finish this school stuff. But, I really want to read The Stories of My Life.

0 comentarios: